To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Director - RN req'd
IPRO • San Francisco, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Assistant Director - RN req’d
As the Assistant Director you will be responsible for planning, developing and managing Corporate Programs Review Programs including external reviews, compliance, certifications and special projects and/or contracts awarded to IPRO and carried out within the Corporate Programs Department.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully interact with all levels of personnel, internal and external customers.
· Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
· Strong supervisory skills.
· Knowledgeable in the areas of external appeals, quality and utilization reviews, as well as general aspects of the health care system.
· The ability to coordinate and process expedited appeal cases on weekends & holidays (as needed) and to respond by cell phone for contracts requiring 24 hr – 7 day per week review/decisions.
· The ability to travel as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· CA licensed RN, required.
· A graduate of an approved registered, professional nurses’ training program, required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or related discipline, preferred.
· A minimum of four (4) years of experience in an acute care facility preferably in medicine/surgery or special care unit; or three (3) years of experience in acute care utilization review and/or external appeals program, required.
· A minimum of three (3) years of supervisory/managerial experience in utilization review, external appeals and/or quality assurance, required.
IPRO offers competitive salaries, comprehensive health and dental coverage.
IPRO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.