• Mechanical Project Engineer- BSME or higher degree preferred. Other engineering disciplines will be considered with adequate project experience.
• PE preferred but not required.
• Able to lead multi- discipline engineering team to develop a project from conception to mechanical completion.
• Should be experienced in over-seeing the development of project estimates and schedules, setting up a project cost control and document control system.
• Able to over- see development of a project execution and contracting strategy. Develop, issue and control contract bid packages.
• 10 years plus experience as a designs engineer in a refinery or petro- chemical plant environment.
• 5 years’ experience as a project engineer in a refinery or petro- chemical environment.
Sirius Technical Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.
*We give referral fees, so please feel free to refer candidates that may fit the description*