To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
211 Gates Road
Little Ferry, NJ 07643
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. • Little Ferry, NJ
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Geo-Technology Associates, Inc. (GTA) is currently seeking a Senior Level Geotechnical Engineer for our office in Little Ferry, NJ. Engineers require 8 or more years of experience in geotechnical explorations and construction observation and testing related to the following areas:
Earthwork, foundation, and construction materials observation and testing.
Subsurface investigations including test borings, cone penetration testing, and test pits, reviewing exploration logs, lab results, and plans.
Preparation of geotechnical reports.
- BS Degree in civil engineering, with geotechnical concentration
- PE preferred
- 8+ years of experience in geotechnical explorations and construction observation and testing services
- Extensive field experience and ability to manage/trouble shoot soils related issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- CADD experience preferred