Novus Group seeks well-qualified Administrative Assistants for our premier client, a leader in their industry and one of the largest companies in Downtown Pittsburgh, PA.
Submit your resume today through CareerBuilder, URL blocked - click to apply or email to Email blocked - click to apply
What we have to offer the successful candidate:
Pay range $22 – 28.00 per hour commensurate with experience
We offer a fully comprehensive benefit plan and in addition to the health benefits, employees will have an opportunity to elect ancillary benefits; dental, vision, disability and life insurance. We also offer 401k, PTO and holiday pay.
What we are looking for:
A master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, running reports, creating MS Office documents and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. Candidates should be attentive while also being accurate. They should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet each challenge directly. Administrative Assistants must be comfortable with computers, general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
● Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
● Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
● Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
● Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
● Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
● Greet and assist visitors.
● Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
● Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
● Intermediate to advanced proficiency with computer applications, MS Office Products and ideally, SharePoint
● Must be tech and computer savvy
● Friendly and welcoming demeanor
● Organized and able to function in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to function professionally and precisely with business managers
● Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in a Business Management or other applicable discipline
● Minimum of 2 years’ in a professional office setting
At Novus Group, we recognize that our greatest asset is our people. To attract and retain top talent, we are proud to offer our temporary associates the following benefits: Medical & Dental Coverage, Vision Benefits, Short-term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance, Pharmaceutical Discount Program, Health Services Discount Program, Holiday Pay, Paid Time Off and Direct Deposit.