To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
40 Landsdowne Street
MONTE VISTA, CA 95014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
DISYS • MONTE VISTA, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Direct Client is looking for mid-level Administrative Assistant. Who comes with 3-4 years of admin/clerical background and with good Job Stability.
Please find the detailed job description below and let me know with your best interest.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Address: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 6 months
The Corporate Conference Center is seeking an Admin to support the team.
Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, answering phones, responding to emails and coordinating services such as furnishings, electrical requirements, AV needs, telecom, food services and janitorial.
Collaborates closely with team members, internal customers, and cross-functional partners to schedule, organize and execute meetings, speaker series, training.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 2 + years’ experience in administrative support, customer service, event management, conference center or facility management role is preferred.
• Must be extremely organized and possess excellent customer service skills. Effective communication skills are required.
- Ensures room reservations and event requests are handled in a timely manner and that reservations adhere to the Corporate Conference Center’s policies.
- Addresses incoming emails, phone calls and texts in a timely, efficient manner. Ensures team members are doing the same.
- Partners with team members, internal customers, and cross-functional partners to understand and define the needs of meetings and events. Provides high-touch customer service and manages all the details to execute flawless meetings and events.
- When needed, attends event setups to ensure that space is set properly and is ready on-time.
- Weekly facility checks and bi-weekly storage walkthroughs.
- Maintains a helpful, supportive demeanor and develops good relationships.
- Works well under pressure and maintains self-composure and integrity. Exercises good judgment.
- Remains flexible and prepared for changes to the schedule, including working early mornings, evenings or weekends.