To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Addison, IL 60101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Xentris Wireless • Addison, IL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Xentris Wireless is the foremost supplier of wireless accessories and solutions to leading organizations throughout the world. Over the last several years, Xentris Wireless has undergone rapid growth in the carrier, indirect and retail channels. We remain committed to providing exceptional product, sales and marketing and logistics solutions to the ever-changing wireless industry. Xentris is a financially-viable organization led by a management team with solid experience in the industry.
We are seeking an energetic, detail oriented Accounting Clerk to fill a full-time position in our Addison, IL headquarters. This position will be cross-trained in three existing positions and will be of substantial utility as the department is being reorganized. Understanding of accounting, closing process, and experience with using large commercial ERP is a plus. Epicor experience would be a substantial advantage but not required.
· Process and distribute daily billing invoices (standard factory shipments and supplier drop shipments).
· Prepare and distribute daily sales reports.
· Process and distribute RMA credit memos.
· Reconcile customer portals to insure EDI invoice uploads.
· Collections of accounts receivable funds.
· Process and distribute new customer credit reference / terms set-up.
· Reconcile all employee expense reports and distribute to A/P for payment.
· Prepares daily cash deposits and fills out cash control sheet daily.
· Enters finalized cash receipts and updates accounts receivable ledger by customer.
· Processes daily credit card transactions.
· Files check stubs and bank receipts.
· Researches and processes customer claims of invoice payment.
· Researches and processes charge backs, returns, and bad checks.
· Answers accounts receivable phone inquiries and follow up.
· Calls and/or mails correspondence to customers as necessary in order to update accounts.
· Assists with related special projects, as required.
· Accounts payable.
· Vendor credit memo tracking and issue resolution.
· Cash short remittance processing/cash receipts posting.
· Credit and credit insurance clerical work including working with credit insurance provider.
· Management of new credit requests/coverage and tracking.
· Customer invoicing.
· Accounts receivable and collections work including making collection calls.
· One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Some formal accounting course work strongly desired.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, Outlook) accounting systems software and Internet Explorer browser software.
· Typing and keyboarding skills required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package including:
· Paid time off.
· Medical, dental and vision benefits.
· 401(k) plan with company match.
· Business casual dress code.
· Creative and innovative work environment!
We also work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please list “Accounting Clerk” in the subject line.
Phone calls will not be accepted. Only candidates who e-mail resumes will be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.