To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chattanooga, TN 37341
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Maintenance Tech
Aegis Worldwide • Chattanooga, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Large plant in the Chattanooga, TN area is looking for multiple direct hire maintenance technicians for their facility for second and third shift.
*Facilities maintenance and lean manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Responsible for carrying out technical work related to the machines, equipment, components and mechanical installations of the plant.
- Perform the technical control of the manufacture, use, maintenance and repair of machines, equipment, components and mechanical installations.
- Apply technical knowledge of the principles and practices of mechanical engineering and the construction of machinery to identify and solve problems that arise in the course of their work.
- Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and Automated distribution systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance.
- Multi-craft maintenance, PLC's, Robotics, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $29.00 to $34.00 /hour
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of relevant professional experience in industrial maintenance.
- Previous maintenance experience with machinery (Conveyors, Rollers, Motors, etc.).
- Advanced knowledge and/or experience with PLC Programming.
- Familiarity with programming/ troubleshooting robotic welders
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment.