Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Read, interpret and understand blueprints and drawings including symbols, material type and material shape.
· Plan saw operations by studying work orders, blueprints, drawings, specifications, and materials.
· Perform basic machining math including fractional / decimal and feet / inches conversion.
· Properly set up and operate saw and cut material to the required specifications.
· Lift, position, and secure material onto saw for cutting.
· Verify alignment of material.
· Verify conformance of cut material to specifications using measuring devices.
· Clean and deburr material as required for production.
· Maintain a safe and clean work environment. Comply with all quality, safety and work rules and regulations.
· Maintain equipment by completing preventive maintenance as required or by following manufacturer`s instructions.
· Understand and maintain both quality and quantity standards and expectations.
· Assist in unloading material from truck and shelve material as required.
· Continually seek to improve work processes and individual performance.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for a minimum of 8 hours per day. The employee is frequently required to grasp, handle and feel objects, control and manage tools, and use hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but at times loud. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- Health Insurance:
- Monarch full time employees are eligible for health insurance. There are two plans from which to choose. Offering one of the largest PPO Health Care Insurance Companies within Illinois with deductibles as low as $1000.
- Eligible the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- Also available to Monarch Employees:
- Dental Insurance - Guardian
- Vision Insurance - Guardian VSP
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays:
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Eligible after 30 days of employment.
- Employees must work the scheduled day before and after the holiday in order to receive pay.
- Referral Bonus:
- We will pay you a $500 referral bonus for anyone you refer to us, after they have worked 90 calendar days. *IRS W9 Form may be required*
Why Monarch Technical Services?
Since 1987, Monarch Technical is a full-service technical recruiting firm, providing placement services for the manufacturing, warehouse, and industrial industries throughout the Greater Chicagoland area. Our office is located in Rolling Meadows, IL in Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs.
Monarch Technical has been a premiere manufacturing job placement service for the last 3 decades. Our technical areas include CNC Machining, Manual Machining, Electro / Mechanical Technicians, Designing, CAD/CAM, CNC Programming, QC Inspection, Engineering, Welding, Fabrication, Secondary Operations, Warehouse, Sales, Management, Office Personnel, and other Manufacturing Support.
“Recruiting Top Talent for Top Companies” is our business.
When applying, please refer to Job ID #16596
PLEASE LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY