Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8a – 4:30pJob Description:
● Must be a polished and service-oriented individual who represents the company and executives in a professional manner.
● Uses exceptional judgement to prioritize internal and external requests for meetings, travel, calls, and other activities.
● Develops a rapid understanding of the different external organization with whom the President and the Clinical Services group interact.
● Develops a rapid understanding of corporate office structure and field units.
● Coordinates complex and high-volume travel arrangements and processes travel expense reports via Concur and prepares reimbursement reports as requested.
● Assists others with scheduling, travel and event planning, as requested.
● Schedules meetings (internal/external to the organization), conference calls, teleconferences and webinars as requested.
● Maintains Outlook calendars and email as assigned.
● Prepares reports for company activities as required.
● Performs a wide variety of duties such as composing correspondence, preparation of forms, charts, schedules, and presentation materials as needed. Establishes and maintains confidential and operational files for the Executive Team and maintains confidential and operational files as requested.
● Coordinates and schedules activities for outside Board affiliations.
● Takes pride in work, including being fastidious in assuring correspondence is free from typos and misspellings.
● Answers phones and screens phone calls, assists and directs callers and takes messages.
● Maintains schedule of use of conference rooms.
● Sorts and distributes mail and other deliveries. Prepares packages for overnight delivery.
● Anticipates needs for stocks to keep office running well, and orders supplies as requested.
● Flexible in supporting any office projects needing extra attention due to specific deadlines.
● Assists other administrative support staff in projects and cross-coverage if needed.
● Genuinely likes working with others.
● Practices and adheres to the company Code of Conduct and Mission and values.