Atlas Management has served the Nashville, TN and surrounding areas for over 20 years with staffing and recruitment services. Atlas Management is currently hiring for an Executive Assistant for a position with government executives in the downtown area. This position offers growth, exciting fast pace environment and a great opportunity to work for the State of TN.
Salary: $16.00 - $18.00 (DOE), contract to hire
Location: Nashville, TN
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8a – 4:30p
· A polished and service-oriented individual who represents the company and executives in a professional manner
· Uses exceptional judgement to prioritize internal and external requests for meetings, travel, calls and other activities
· Develops a rapid understanding of the different external organization with whom the President and the Clinical Services group interact.
· Develops a rapid understanding of corporate office structure and field units.
· Coordinates complex and high-volume travel arrangements and processes travel expense reports via Concur and prepares reimbursement reports as requested.
· Assists others with scheduling, travel and event planning, as requested.
· Schedules meetings (internal/external to the organization), conference calls, teleconferences and webinars as requested.
· Maintains Outlook calendars and email as assigned.
· Prepares reports for company activities as required.
· Performs a wide variety of duties such as composing correspondence, preparation of forms, charts, schedules, and presentation materials as needed. Establishes and maintains confidential and operational files for the Executive Team and maintains confidential and operational files as requested.
· Coordinates and schedules activities for outside Board affiliations.
· Takes pride in work, including being fastidious in assuring correspondence is free from typos, misspellings
· Answers phones and screens phone calls, assists and directs callers and takes messages.
· Maintains schedule of use of conference rooms.
· Sorts and distributes mail and other deliveries. Prepares packages for overnight delivery.
· Anticipates needs for stocks to keep office running well, and orders supplies as requested.
· Flexible in supporting any office projects needing extra attention due to specific deadlines.
· Assists other administrative support staff in projects and cross-coverage if needed.
· Genuinely likes and likes working with others
· Practices and adheres to the company Code of Conduct and Mission and values.
· Requires 5+ years of consistent experience support of senior level executives.
· Experience in corporate environment
· Calendar management
· Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
· Proficient at Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint; Microsoft Project a plus)
· High degree of flexibility required
· Financial acumen helpful and desired
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision.
· Ability to effectively communicate with all levels
· Ability to work and participate in a team environment within and across department lines
· Minimum High School diploma. Bachelors degree preferred
Attention To Detail
Microsoft Power Point