Chemical Operator/Reactor Operator needed
Hours - Shifts will rotate on a weekly basis
Monday - Friday with some Saturday's
Pay - Will start at $12/hr and up depending on experience.
Temp to Hire
• The Chemical Operator will be operating reactors, condensers, operating controls, valve positions, working with hazardous chemicals, need to have knowledge of chemicals.
• There is a lot of record keeping involved.
• They must be able to follow procedures at all times.
• Hazardous environment
• Need to have equipment knowledge
• Lab experience a HUGE plus: analyzing chemicals, analytical testing, etc
Equipment used: process equipment, mfr equipment
training is provided: operating procedures, batch records, batch sheets
• Charging chemicals
• Working with reactors and it's receiver, as well as the recycle involved
• Blend tanks
• Manual and automated pumping
• Manual and automated valves
• inner working of pumps
• Framed filtration
• Loading and offloading trucksm
• Hazardous waste handling and labeling
• raw material tank handling and raw material tracking
Chemicals: Yes: Hazardous Chemical plant
Candidate must follow batch record as to the proper PPE, MSDS sheets
Safety Precautions: Communication, must be able to communicate 100% with other employees, must be able to follow procedures
Working Conditions: Inside/Outside/Hazardous/Cold in the winter, loud noises and vibrations (ear plugs/gear is provided), Fumes/Dust (respirators are provided)
Physical Demands: Always: Walking, Standing, Kneeling, Crouching, Lifting 50 pounds frequently, Carrying 50 pounds frequently, Sitting in control room only (night shift), Bending, Reaching, Pulling/Pushing 50 pounds.
Must be able to hear/see/talk due to working conditions
Computer Skills: Basic to do shipping and packing labels, print forms, etc
Batch sheets are handwritten
Must have Steel Toed Boots
Company provides: Gloves, Cintas work clothes, respirators, safety glasses, hard hats, and any other PPE needed
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Must be able to lift over 50 pounds.
Personal Protective Equipment
Material Safety Data Sheet