Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Business Analyst in Summit, NJ with one of our top client.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Id: 19-09281
Location: Summit, NJ 07901
Duration: 5 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- The Configuration Management Database Librarian works with CI owners to ensure all applicable CIs are registered within the Configuration Management Database.
- They are additionally responsible for maintaining and auditing the CMDB for process compliance.
- Work closely with application, architecture and Infrastructure teams to ensure all items are correctly identified and accounted for within the CMDB
- Conduct configuration audits, correct issues as required, and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure the accuracy of CIs within database.
- Provides information on the status of Cis
- Assists Configuration Manager to prepare the Configuration Management Process
- Assists in the identification of products and Cis
- Maintains status information on Cis
- Accepts and records the receipt of new or revised configurations into CMDB
- Monitors CMDB Related Queues
- Notifies holders of any changes to their Cis
- Collects and retains information that will assist in the assessment of what CIs are impacted by a
- Change to a product
- Is responsible for the currency & availability of base reference and populated relationship information in the CMDB
- Is responsible for populating the CMDB with descriptions of the attributes and relationships of the
- logical and physical configuration items
- Adherence to the Change Management Process
- 1+ years of experience as a Configuration Management Analyst
- 1+ years of working with Service Now
- Experience performing audits of hardware, configuration items, as needed to maintain accuracy within the CMDB as well as monitoring and managing exceptions to CMDB policies
- Background maintaining accurate CMDB model libraries for all configuration items overall responsibility for ensuring data integrity within the CMDB, ensuring that all IT hardware and software components are accounted for
- ITIL Foundations Foundational Knowledge
- Fundamental Knowledge of Infrastructure components (Servers, Storage, Database)
Desk: 732- 272 -0312 | Email: email@example.com
Direct: (732) 272.0262 | Email: Satya@sunrisesys.com
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 19-09281
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 and has since evolved into a leading professional Services and Solutions firm specializing in the areas of Staffing, Information Technology development and IT Consulting services. With over 20 years of industry experience, we at Sunrise Systems pride ourselves on our flexible engagement models, designed to cater to our client's Staffing, Consulting and Technology needs. Over the years, Sunrise has built a strong talent pool with a wide range of experienced IT professionals. With our proven placement strategy, we offer clients unparalleled project management experience, technical expertise and industry-specific acumen, as well as the right professionals to fit any unique company culture.
View the full profile
At Sunrise, we have always believed that business should be personal. That’s why we have developed flexible engagement models that allow our clients to set the parameters of their software development projects. We work hard to accommodate tight budget constraints and are mindful of short timelines. Moreover, our customizable products strive to meet the specific needs of our clients, eliminating any notion of a one-size-fits-all software solution. Our client-focused operations are strengthened by our ability to perform services either at the customer site or at one of our technology centers. We leverage our offshore and onshore development capabilities as we strive to meet and exceed customer specific requirements.
No matter the challenge or the industry, Sunrise Systems has the experience, talent, and dedication to provide the right solution for your business.