Very reputable and outstanding company located in the Chicago Loop is looking for an Senior Accountant / Accounting Manager for an immediate need. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic group with a company with tons of growth opportunity.
• Bachelors or Master's degree required in accounting.
• Minimum of 3-5 years accounting or finance experience.
• Some exposure to manufacturing operations is preferred.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
• Prior JD Edwards (Oracle software) experience preferred.
• Previous public accounting or mid to large company experience a plus
• Ability to analyze and communicate financial information to various levels of the organization.
• Project Management experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to develop strategies, propose solutions, and serve as a business partner across multiple divisions as needed.
• Ability to prioritize, manage time, and handle daily interruptions.
• Ability to generate ideas to resolve issues. • Ability to “tell the story” behind the numbers to various audiences (internal/external) • Ability to communicate complex ideas directly over the phone or in person versus email format.
• Demonstrated ability to understand verbal and non-verbal etiquette and professionalism in departmental meetings.
• Other duties and assignments as required.