Increase the impact of your leadership and technical ability and imagine how good it will feel being a valued leader in the Mid-Atlantic’s premier heavy-duty truck dealership group.
Our client, headquartered in Harrisonburg, Virginia, is seeking a Corporate Director of Service. With eight (8) locations throughout Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia, they are looking for and individual who can uphold their mission of excellent customer service to both external and internal customers while maintaining the highest ethics.
Qualified candidates will have:
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in heavy truck service department management and/or operations.
- Significant knowledge of the heavy truck industry and service shop operations.
- Able to travel approximately 75% of the time between locations in Virginia, Maryland and West Virginia.
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent vendor knowledge.
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and web-based technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs all Service, Express Lube and Body Shop operations
- Advises General, Service and Body Shop Managers on Corporate Policy, Planning, Management Staffing & Training, Technician and Repair Order Management, Marketing strategy and plans, Labor Pricing policy, Tools & Shop supplies, and Training programs.
- Assists with Vendor negotiations regarding Warranty, policy and support.
- Leads the Service and Body Shop Management team in keeping our client at the forefront of industry technology and communication.
- Represents the Service, Express Lube and Body Shop departments in Senior Management meetings.
About the company: They are a family-owned business, celebrating their 59th anniversary this year. With eight full-service facilities selling Kenworth and Isuzu trucks, plus providing parts and service for most makes and models, they focus on building meaningful and last customer relationships.
An Equal Opportunity employer, Smoke Free/Drug Free Facility. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our client offers you:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package including comprehensive Health and Dental insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) with FLEX Card, Group Life Insurance, Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Corporate Holidays, Paid Vacation and Personal Leave, 401(k) plan with company match, and Voluntary Supplemental Insurance plans with Reliance Standard Life.
- Stability– They are financially strong with an established base of customers and is well-positioned for continued expansion.
- History of Excellence– Work for an award-winning dealership with a reputation for unsurpassed quality and customer service.
Please click Apply or email your information to: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Director
Veterans are encouraged to apply!