Our business quickly made a splash in our drive for pure success. We specialize in customer retention and customer acquisitions for our clientele. Our clients span a wide variety of industries and household utilities. This is an entry-level opening NOT in a call center environment.
Within a short period of time, we were perceived as a premier promotional provider. Campaigns focus on developing and executing unique, personable advertising strategies designed to generate new customers for clients.
We Train This Employee To:
- Work directly with the Operational Manager in project coordination and team development.
- Provide onsite and in-field services to Clients including sales, promotional services, and customer service on products offered.
- Trained to successfully run an operation for our major sectors and create logistics for our direct marketing campaigns
- Have pleasant, one on one customer interaction based on leads provided by the client.
- Gain knowledge of the marketing and branding strategy of all new clients the company acquires. Apply product and brand knowledge to develop customized marketing strategies for client directives.
Key Skills You Will Learn If Hired:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of six months customer service, marketing or related experience
Ability to effectively present information to customer, clients and other employees
An enthusiast for Sports and Entertainment
Entrepreneur Spirit and someone who is self-motivated
Mastery of good habits and professionalism
Superior organizational skills - able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Restaurant Operation
- Retail Sales