· Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions.
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 months to one-year minimum experience as a Teller.
· Basic experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services.
· Basic skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation and basic typing skills.
· Basic math skills
· Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets and variables in standardized situations.
· Good organizational and time management skills
· Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.