Our Senior Consultants coach Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plan. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy identifying areas of business risk, potential technical problems, and opportunities to improve the efficiency and profitability of the client’s overall business processes.
- You are passionate about evaluating, synthesizing, organizing and interpreting data and information.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
Do Your Talents Include the Following?
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations.
- An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools and objectives.
- Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
- Establishing and cultivating critical business relationships / networking with senior executives.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance, in particular the technology implications and requirements.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into “business speak” to be understood by executives.
- Supervisory experience of teams including mentoring / coaching, oversight and review of work, coordination across teams, and understanding how to motivate.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or Business Related Field).
- 3+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
- Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
- We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
To be considered for this position please register using the link URL blocked - click to apply.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.