To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saco, ME
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Real Estate Regional Manager
RHP Properties, Inc. • Saco, ME
Posted 1 month ago
Are you interested in a challenging position with a growing property management company? If you are an experienced Regional Manager and are ready to raise your career to the next level, this could be the opportunity for you!
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national Property Management Company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate 254 manufactured home communities in 25 states.
We are presently seeking an individual who will manage the administration of a portfolio of manufactured home communities in Maine in an efficient and profitable manner including: mentoring and motivating team members to meet goals while maintaining community appearance; resident satisfaction; sales; occupancy; revenue generation; and cost control.
As a successful Regional Manager, you will:
- Ensure the Community Manager is depositing daily rent collections, pursuing delinquent rents, implementing scheduled rent increases and performing evictions within State and Company guidelines.
- Hire, train, and motivate the Community Manager to ensure deadlines are met and Company Policies and Procedures are followed. Administer discipline with proper documentation.
- Demonstrate leadership in corporate attitude, communication skills, and professional appearance. Exemplify strict adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Make regular and periodic visits to communities; inspect the community grounds, community buildings, and community-owned homes to ensure they are maintained in a clean and presentable manner. Identify any unusual activity, and recommend areas for improvement.
- Process, approve, and forward in a timely manner all documents related to accounts payable to the Corporate Office.
- Maintain and approve onsite employees’ time sheets, time-off requests, and records to coordinate accurate compensation and benefits. Communicate new assignments and policy changes to the onsite staff. Inform the HR department, in a timely manner, of any position changes and promotions. Perform staff reviews annually as directed by corporate.
- Work with the Community Managers in analyzing and preparing meaningful explanation to the monthly budget variance reports (BVR). Analyze monthly BVR to identify unfavorable variances and trends and work with the Community Manager to create an action plan to control, reduce, and eliminate these variances. Assist in the creation of operating budgets.
- Review and analyze the daily, weekly, and monthly reports and address any incorrect data, inconsistencies or issues you discovered with the Community Manager. Ensure the Community Manager is analyzing these reports and is prepared to explain any issues you discovered and is taking the necessary steps to correct in the future.
- Assist the Community Manager in managing accidents, emergency situations, and immediate mechanical needs and ensure the proper reports are submitted to Corporate in a timely manner.
- Remain aware of safety issues and administer constant corrective measures to ensure a safe working and living environment of all residents and team members.
- Ensure all information is entered accurately and completely into the management software within a timely manner.
- Understand the market by performing regular market studies in which communities are located to develop marketing strategies that will increase the number of revenue-producing sites. Ensure the promotions are inline with the marketplace.
- Respond to customer complaints in a timely manner.
- Assist with correspondence of third parties including but not limited to lenders, insurance carriers, agents, etc.
- Offer recommendations on improving the financial performance of the property to the COO and mange the implementation of the approved recommendations.
- Always stay focused on retention. Physical Move Outs are a top priority always. Work with CM’s to ensure they are selling the benefits of our listing program and that they are tracking the current FSBO’s