The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership experience
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter with problem solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
We handle all training for our team hands on. We are looking to teach, train, and develop a manager from the ground up.
We offer a competitive pay structure and opportunity for growth and advancement.
Candidates with the following backgrounds are urges to apply:
sales, marketing, teacher, administrative, events, event planning, customer service, tutor, nanny, retail, automotive, military, advertising, executive assistant, admin, clerical, public relations, media, publishing, writer, teaching, training, personal trainer, fitness, general labor, warehouse, entry level sales, entry level marketing, entry level customer service, construction, general labor, warehouse, repair, automotive, military
Customer Relationship Management
Scheduling (Project Management)
Support Marketing Program