· 7+ years of proven experience with enterprise level Active Directory 2008/2012.
· 7+ years of proven experience and strong knowledge with Microsoft IAM Technologies including Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) & MS Identity Management (FIM/MIM).
· 5+ years of strong knowledge and experience of the different authentication protocols: Kerberos, LDAP, RADIUS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID, etc...
· 5+ years of experience implementing MFA, adaptive authentication and Single-sign on.
· 3+ years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Public Key Information Server (PKI).
· 3+ years of proven experience with cloud computing services (O365/Microsoft Azure).
· 2+ years of experience working with APIs
· Experience designing, implementing and supporting Identity Management/Directory Services technology.
· Networking skills, especially around firewalls, reverse proxy and VPN access.
· Some basic programming skills, especially around how applications authenticate and authorize access independently of the programming language used.
· Good diagnostic, analytical, troubleshooting, design and communication skills
· Experience with Secureauth Identity platform services.
· Experience with Okta’s lifecycle Management, MFA and user management services
· Experience integrating OKTA to Cloud solutions.