You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Title: Lead QA/BA
Location: Washington, DC 20024
Duration: Full-time permanent
Works on complex projects one or more clients in the financial sector to perform the following duties within the Quality Center of Excellence (QCoE) department:
· Define testing strategies for specific projects/releases to ensure that it is up to best practices and company standards
· Develop quality assurance and quality control processes and procedures to algin with an Agile/DevSecOps model
· Lead and facilitate testing related projects in the financial and secondary mortgage domain including user acceptance testing (UAT)
· Evaluate projects throughout the life of the project and identify areas were improvement can be made
· Review and analysis of requirements and design specifications.
· Develop Test Plans
· Design and develop test scenarios/ business scenarios
· Develop manual Test Cases /Test Scripts
· Develop/Update automated Test Scripts when required
· Traces requirements to test cases to ensure coverage
· Ensures functional and technical requirements are met through user acceptance testing, regression testing, usability testing and system interface testing
· Performs functional administration, configuration, and utilization of testing tools
· Collects, tracks and reports test metrics and briefs management on test status
· Data validation and perform root cause analysis
· Perform independent verification of test-related artifacts as well as test processes
· Lead testing projects and provide test estimates, test reports
· Data testing, including data conversion
· Bachelor's degree in Technology or related field and/or iSTQB certification with 7 years+ of business analyses and/or software testing experience
· At least 4 years’ experience in and familiarity with banking and finance software and concepts
· Moderate experience in developing automation scripts
· Strong experience in the financial industry
· Ability to formalize test results into a document that communicates defects and leads defect management calls
· Experience with development of test plans; test strategy and manual test cases
· Strong experience in manual test execution including User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
· Highly effective written, oral communication skills and excellent organizational skills
· Worked within an Agile/DevSecOps methodology or similar in the last 2 years
· Black box testing of web applications
· Proven success in leading projects and Skilled at establishing test estimates, test reports and communications.
· Proficient at supervising day-to-day testing activity, training and mentoring small project teams.
· Ability to perform an independent evaluation of test-related artifacts including requirements, test plans, test cases and test results.
Preferred Qualifications (Not required, but considered a bonus)
· Data Quality/Verification Concepts
· Experience in RPA tools
· Experience in developing an Automation Framework from scratch
· Knowledge/Skills in SQL
· Experience in web services testing using tools like Postman
- Acceptance Testing
- Agile Methodology
- Banking Services
- Black Box Testing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.