To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8850 Pershall Road
Hazelwood, MO 63042
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Arcobasso Foods • Hazelwood, MO
Posted 1 month ago
St. Louis Based Manufacturing company is currently searching for Inventory Control Associates to fill positions immediately. Qualified candidates will posses a minimum of 3 years’ experience in inventory control and at least 1 year of experience with a deep reach/stand up forklift
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Provide real-time review of inventory activities including movements and deletions
· Provide daily oversight of critical inventory activities to include Preweigh, Mixing, and Production
· Participate in the development and implementation of effective inventory management procedures
· Identify inventory-related issues and perform corrective actions in real-time
· Reconcile inventory discrepancies in real-time
· Actively participate in loss prevention programs
· Conduct formal and informal training of Material Handlers and other ERP (Deacom) users to ensure
standard practices are maintained
· Conduct cycle counts as required and directed
· Regularly maintain and update inventory reports and records
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
· Must be able to work in a wide range of temperatures from cool to hot
· Must be able to work in a noisy environment (hearing protection provided)
· Must be able to work on feet for majority of shift (footwear provided after 90 days)
· Repeatedly lift, push, or pull items weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance
· Expected to reach, bend, stoop, crawl, twist, turn and walk during the shift
Personal requirements include, but are not limited to:
· MUST HAVE positive attitude and outlook
· Ability and willingness to work well independently and as part of team
· Ability and willingness to take direction and execute the plan
· Ability and willingness to actively learn from others
· MUST have reliable transportation
· MUST have VERY GOOD attendance
We are looking to improve our workforce by recruiting high quality individuals that want to be part of our growth and contribute to our longevity. Salary is based on experience