$45,000 - $75,000 Year 1 Compensation
Why RevLocal? Our mission is to help local businesses gain and retain customers in the face of rapid change while creating an environment where people flourish. We are passionate about who we serve, the small and local businesses in our communities. We are RevLocal and want you to flourish with us!
RevLocal is the leader in personalized digital marketing and a Google Premier Partner. RevLocal was also voted by Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 50 Places to Work and 8 years running as an Inc. 500 or Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing companies.
A Sales Career Built with You in Mind
Ask yourself: “Can I walk into a room of complete strangers and start a conversation?” If you said, “Yes!” we might be just the place for you!
In this sales role you will serve as the first contact with potential customers, identify their needs and demonstrate how our digital marketing platform of products will support their business goals.
Our Cultural Core Values are: Be Real, Go Beyond and Help Someone
Our Award-Winning Sales Culture embodies the spirit of our Core Values. At RevLocal our values are actionable and purposeful. Why people love working at RevLocal is because this is who we are, we live these core values. This is who we are.
You Can Be Great At This!
The most important Sales Competencies or Personal Traits you need to have to be successful as a RevLocal Sales Consultant are:
- Active Listening
- Paid training with our world-class training program that is customized to the learner and their learning pace
- Include medical, dental, vision and a 401K with a matching program
Recognition and Rewards
- Bonuses, trips and other incentives with residual earnings continuing to grow each year
- Company provided Chromebook
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for helping businesses succeed
- Sales experience with hunter mentality or strong desire to win
- Entrepreneurial mindset in creating one’s own success and relating to business owners
- Proven success and ability to follow a system or discipline for success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- Must have a valid driver's license, reliable automobile transportation and current auto insurance
- Active Listening
- Vehicle Insurance
- Self Motivation
- Stress Management
- Verbal Communication