LOCATION: This job is located in Joliet, IL
Honeywell Intelligrated is currently looking to hire anAutomation Customer Site Supervisor in the Joliet, IL area
The Customer Site Supervisor (CSS) is critical to the smooth operation of our customers distribution centers and will be required to supervise and work alongside a team of Customer Service Technicians performing journeyman level work involving troubleshooting, repairing, and conducting preventive maintenance on our customers various material handling systems. The CSS Site Supervisor will ensure preventive maintenance schedules are met, both mechanically and electrically, with support from other internal engineers and repairs are made when needed. The CSS Site Supervisor may represent Intelligrated on site and will also need to follow our customers’ guidelines for general work practices outlined on site.
- May oversee and direct financial aspects as assigned and/or in area of responsibility by monitoring and tracking expenses compared to budget; monitoring asset utilization; preparing, reviewing and/or analyzing business reports
- Assigns and monitors maintenance department daily operation by monitoring and driving department performance related to maintaining the material handling equipment covered under the contract, while ensuring the team members comply with state and federal regulations (i.e. OSHA, Hazardous Waste, NFPA etc.) relating to maintenance operations
- Monitors and ensures areas of responsibility are in compliance with Intelligrated’s standards for quality and safety, maintaining procedures and supporting documentation
- Assists in driving and implementing the business plan against the contract for the area of responsibility to achieve facility goals (e.g. production, quality, safety); implements operational improvements
- Supervises duties and leads Customer Service Technicians and Sr. Customer
- Assists in forecasting and follows-up on staffing, workload and performance results to meet business demands for workload and performance results
- Provides resolution to mechanical, technical/control issues; documents all information relating to customer support issues in CMMS and Dashboard database
- Follows up with customers and other departments to ensure issues have been resolved
- Assists in the development of specific technical and training documentation; assists in the development of a Technical Support Help Desk/Troubleshooting guide
- Ensures the appropriate paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Maintains inventory of company supplied tools
- Provides information to the Customer Service Department and other members of management to enhance Customer Service success
- Executes a safe and timely, quality oriented preventive maintenance occurrence on the conveyor system
- Adheres to all department and company standards, operating procedures and safety requirements while contributing to improvement
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field
- 3 years of leadership experience
- 5+ yrs Mechanical troubleshooting and repair experience required
- 5+ yrs Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience required
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Shift work may be required.
- Material handling experience in Conveyor, sortation, palletizers, and robotics is a plus.
- Controls Troubleshooting experience a plus
- Networking Troubleshooting experience a plus, but required for Sr. Level.
Use Hand Tool
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Honeywell Intelligrated designs, manufactures, integrates and installs complete material handling automation solutions, including conveyor, IntelliSort® sortation, Alvey® palletizers and robotics, automated storage and retrieval systems, and voice- and light-directed picking technologies - all managed by advanced machine controls and our best-in-class Momentum™ warehouse execution system. By drawing on an ever-expanding portfolio and deep industry expertise, we provide best-fit, scalable solutions to help businesses optimize and manage their entire fulfillment processes, from receiving to shipping - and everything in between.
View the full profile
Honeywell Intelligrated’s Connected Distribution Center is designed to help companies make the digital transformation from manual to automated processes and keep up with the rapidly escalating pace of modern commerce demands. Through the seamless integration of sensors, controls, automation and labor, we’re providing the real-time business intelligence to help our customers make informed business decisions, ensure worker safety, and maximize equipment uptime and lifecycles.