Our client, a leading manufacturer of medical devices, is looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to join their Chicopee, MA team. This critical role will supervise all material handling, shipping and receiving activities to provide maximum efficiencies in processing the daily workload. Supervise all warehouse activities on the manufacturing floor to ensure production needs are met or exceeded.
Some of the benefits to you:
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package (starting day 1) that includes: medical, dental, vision and 401(k) with company match (401k after 90 days)
- Paid time off and holidays
- Greater stability – Our client recently doubled in size and is investing heavily in their facilities
- Operations – Supervise shipping and receiving activities for maximum efficiency by assigning manpower to meet daily objectives. Conduct daily physical audits of work being performed. Must be a hands-on individual with the operations personnel who can develop team members to their highest potential.
- Safety – Identify and correct safety hazards, daily safety topic/comment, daily audit of associates’ work practices and activities, continuously communicate and promote safety and safe work practices. Responsible to ensure all employees and outside contractors/ visitors follow established safety practices and procedures. Rotate personnel to different positions to ensure a broad base of knowledge and skill and for safety purposes.
- Security – Ensure building and asset security and only allow authorized personnel to gain access to the warehouse.
- Employee relations – Ensure a positive and productive work environment by applying policies consistently, listening to and responding to associates’ needs, and communicating open issues to management.
- People Management - Proven track record in supervision of warehouse employees including Hiring, Training, and termination. Prepare and complete all direct report job performance reviews and corrective actions in a timely manner
- Housekeeping – Ensure good housekeeping according to set standards.
- Inventory –Investigate and correct/communicate inventory related issues/ take a leadership role in all physical inventories
About the company: With over 35 years of medical device molding experience, they have become a comprehensive solutions provider for single use medical devices. Services range from concept and design of components to assembly of finished products. They are headquartered in Foxborough, MA and operate 17 manufacturing facilities in the US, with additional locations in China, Mexico, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, France, Germany and the UK.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Associates degree preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory warehouse experience and at least three (3) to five (5) years of warehouse experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Must be able to make decisions independently to meet or exceed operational goals.
- Ability to lead and work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in recruiting, training, motivating, coaching and leading team members.
- Possess technical knowledge and/ or background working with ERP systems.
- Normal mobility, manual dexterity, normal visual and auditory ability is necessary.
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language and perform basic mathematical skills.
Please click Apply or email your information to: firstname.lastname@example.org