ProHealth Care: Waukesha Memorial & Oconomowoc Memorial Hospitals and Clinics
Begin Your Story with ProHealth Care.
ProHealth Care has been the health care leader in Waukesha County and surrounding areas for the past century, providing outstanding care across a full spectrum of services. The people of ProHealth Care strive to continuously improve the health and well-being of the community by combining skill, compassion and innovation. The ProHealth family includes Waukesha Memorial Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital, the Rehabilitation Hospital of Wisconsin, ProHealth Care Medical Associates clinics, AngelsGrace Hospice, ProHealth Home Care & Hospice, West Wood Health & Fitness Center and Regency Senior Communities. Learn more at ProHealthCare.org
From our dedication to the community and exceptional patient care, to our focus on our people and their professional development, we appreciate your interest in making ProHealth Care your career choice.
The patient safety ambassador is a critical function in our clinical and business operations during the time of the pandemic and beyond. The patient safety ambassador will be welcoming and confident in the role of safety of our patients, visitors, and employees entering our buildings.
- Assessing every person who enters our building (temperature, short questionnaire on health)
- Providing everyone with a mask before moving through our buildings
- Providing take home bags to place purse or belonging in while in our buildings
- Providing handwashing through hand sanitization
- Directing patient, visitor, or employee as needed based on their assessment
- Managing the physical space by rounding every ½ hour and wiping down high touch surfaces with appropriate disinfectant
- Managing supplies and aseptic techniques during their work
Currently Hiring for Various ProHealth Care Locations:
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Moreland Family Medicine - 0.75 FTE - Days
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Oconomowoc - 0.4 FTE - PMs
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Watertown - 0.35 FTE - PM
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Watertown - 0.325 FTE - PMs
- Patient Safety Ambassador - WMH Heart & Vascular - 0.75 FTE - Days
- Patient Safety Ambassador - WMH Heart & Vascular - 0.5 FTE - Days
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Mukwonago - 0.8 FTE - Days
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Mukwonago ED - 0.6 FTE - PMs
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Brookfield Rehab - 0.6 FTE - PMs
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Moreland Family Medicine - 0.5 FTE - Days
- Patient Safety Ambassador - Hartland - 0.5 FTE - Days
This position offers:
- Engaging and community focused culture
- Competitive Salaries
- Opportunity for professional career growth
- Robust benefits including: Generous PTO; Choices in insurance; HSA; Tuition reimbursement; immediate 401K match; discounted tickets to various entertainment, social and sporting events
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Demonstrated strong customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills.
- Experience as medical assistant, C.N.A, EMT, laboratory tech, radiology tech, or another similar clinical background preferred.
ProHealth Care, one of the largest employers in Waukesha County, offers work that is challenging and rewarding. The organization is dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our patients and their families and treats each individual with respect – the way they should be treated. We have high expectations for those who join our team of nearly 5,000 employees. In return, we offer exceptional career opportunities in a dynamic, health care system where the contributions of every team member are valued.
For complete details on each opportunity, and to Apply Online, click on the following link and search by Key Word or Job Title, or under the Advanced Search Filter Job Category: Nursing Support.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Health Care - Patient Safety Ambassador
ProHealth Care is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an inclusive work environment and values the perspectives of our people. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Certified Nursing Assistant