Pay $30 an hour
Must be a US Citizen
With working knowledge of one or more of the following skillsets:
SQL, PL/SQL, Automated Testing Tools (Selenium, QTP, UFT), Dev Ops, XML, JSON, Oracle, SQLServer, Restful web services, MicroStrategy, Cloud Technology, Load Testing, Capacity Testing, Web and Mobile Technologies, MS Office Suite
Note: Resource must be available to work onsite at client facility in Eagan, MN.
• A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in business analysis, software development and/or related field;
• Thoroughly tests software to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects and/or supports testing as a witness to testing requirements.
• Reviews all documentation for completeness, accuracy, and correctness.
• Organizes and maintains all quality assurance documentation.
• Documents all problems and works to resolve them.
• Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
• Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations.
• Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience in software development and testing, preferably using different methodologies and lifecycles (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, etc);
• Extensive experience evaluating software designs against business and technical requirements to ensure correctness;
• General familiarity and experience with project management methodologies/disciplines, especially in the areas of scope, cost and schedule management;
• Extensive experience leading small teams and/or technical projects in the successful completion of assigned goals/objectives;
• Extensive experience writing and reviewing a broad range of technical documentation, especially technical specifications and design documents;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience developing automated tests with UFT
• Ability to be flexible, and think analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to solve problems to complex business processes
• Proven ability to develop, and maintain system documentation
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
Nice (Unix Utility)