Bilingual Home Health Care Manager
Want to work with children and teens?
Then, join us an exciting and rewarding career. We are an innovative and award winning agency that offers training, benefits and opportunities for growth!
Position Overview: Reporting to the Care Management Supervisor, the Care Manager will identify and outreach potentially eligible clients, engage the families or caregivers, obtain appropriate consents, and enroll the client in the Health Home Care Management program. Once clients are enrolled the Care Manager is responsible for coordinating their care and services and making referrals to address their behavioral, medical and social needs. The Care Manager will conduct assessments, develop a plan of care and crisis plan with each client, and accurately document the services provided in a timely manner. Ongoing coordination also includes quarterly review of the child’s eligibility and completing a care plan review and an acuity reassessment every six months.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Psychology, or a related field and at least two years’ experience in human services, health care, or a related field required or a Master’s Degree in Social Work, Public Health, Psychology, or a related field and at least one year of experience in human services, health care, or a related field required or a Master’s Degree.
• Outstanding attention to detail, organizational skills and project management ability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work constructively and effectively with a diverse human services workforce.
• Valid driver’s license and ability to travel for home visits is required.
• At no time during employment can the employee be placed on the Medicaid Exclusion List or otherwise prohibited from providing Medicaid services in New York State.
• Bilingual English/Spanish required.
1 year: human services, health care, or a related field required
2 years: human services, health care, or a related field required.
To apply online please visit our website at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Home Health Care Manager.
Recruiting a Diverse Workforce EOE -consideration without regard to disability or protected veteran status.