MACH 1 GLOBAL SERVICES founded in 1988 and based in Tempe, Arizona, is recognized for quality of services in international air and ocean freight, ground transportation, warehousing, logistics consulting and US Customs Brokerage. Mach 1 is a global company with offices in the USA, Mexico, China, India, Indonesia and the UAE. We have been consistently named a Top 50 Privately Held Company in Arizona and have been included on the Inc. 500l5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list!
Mach 1 has a career opportunity in Tempe, AZ for an Operations Agent. Job functions of an operations agent will include:
· Take customer shipment requests via phone, email or web entry.
· Generate all documentation required for the movement of freight generated from their facility.
· Quote customers on shipments timely and accurately. Communicate with sales on quotes timely in order to secure business.
· Route freight in the most efficient and economical manner.
· Track and trace freight
· Contact delivery agents and pickup agents to make arrangements for pickups or deliveries.
· Ensures customer request for service are met.
The position requires weekends and both day and evening/night hours.
Position requires a dependable, organized, detail oriented, self-starter with min. 2 -3 yrs air freight forwarding experience preferred. Routing of domestic air and ground freight, line haul and International experience is a plus. Excellent customer service skills required. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook mandatory
High school diploma required, college preferred. We offer competitive pay and opportunity for advancement, plus a complete benefits package including medical and dental.
E-mail resume with cover letter.
Mach 1 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Visit us on the web: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to OPERATIONS AGENT.
Attention To Detail