To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tallmadge, OH
- Norma Figueroa
- Phone: 3306309780
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Licensed Practical Nurses - LPN
Communicare Health Services • Tallmadge, OH
Posted 8 days ago
We are accepting applications from qualified Licensed Practical Nurses to be considered for the top nursing leadership positions in our facility. We are looking to fill current opening s on the various shifts. If you are interested in challenge, reward, and growth then we are the right place for you.
Now offering 12 hours shift. New LPN wages.
LPN Charge Nurse
NEW INCREASED WAGE SCALE!
NEW Option of 12 Hour Shifts!
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on all shifts * Full Time Positions
12 hours shifts
or 8 hours
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
The Colony Healthcare Center is proud to have joined the CommuniCare family of healthcare providers. The Colony is currently seeking LPNs to fill the position of LPN Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Ohio, with Long Term Care experience preferred.
Be part of our growing successful facility!
The Colony, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, excellent salaries, and an outstanding compensation and benefit package for full time employees, including:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Benefits
- Paid sick, vacation and personal days, plus holiday pay--for part time, as well!
- And more!
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Long Term Care experience preferred.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must be available to work Weekends and Holidays
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits program including Medical, 401(k), Life, Flexible spending, Vision & Dental packages.
If you believe you have an attitude of excellence and are ready to join a team of World Class employees then we would love to meet you.
Careerbuilder Related Terms: Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN, nurse, nursing, RN, assisted living, health care, long term care, leadership