· Answer phones and help with customer questions
· Accurate and timely input of orders, invoicing and charging credit cards
· Process the EDI intake/output for specified accounts, ensuring 100% compliance
· Work with trading partners to resolve issues with EDI, orders, charge-backs, etc.
· Prepare & process shipping documents: BOL, packing list, sales orders, shipping labels, customs
· Coordinate with our warehouse, transportation companies and other 3PL providers to assure prompt timely shipments. Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
· Research and reconcile shipping discrepancies
· Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements & Experience
· Competent experience with QuickBooks required
· 1+ years of experience processing EDI orders & ASN notifications, new setup mapping
· MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Internet and technology savvy
· Sound knowledge of shipping processes and metrics. Experience in LTL and FTL along with small parcel shipping
· Ability to work effectively independently, under supervision and within a team environment, rank priorities and execute accordingly.
· Must be able to handle multiple challenges, projects, rapidly changing priorities and shifting deadlines
· Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate across multiple departments.
Salary based on experience
Benefits, Vacation, Holidays