Under general supervision, assists in the planning and implementation of resort activities for all members, owners, and guests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Hosts activities programs on a day-to-day basis for all age groups. Activities will differ based on resort requirements and seasonal opportunities.
- Carries out all reasonable requests or special projects requested by members, owners, and guests or resort management.
- Plans, organizes and instructs specific classes, activities and events. Activities include special events and holiday programs.
- Responsible for the inventory of supplies and products for activities, including performing monthly inventory and tracking.
- Continually develops new and exciting programs and shares ideas to improve and expand current and existing programs.
- Monitors various recreational activity common areas (i.e. pool, fitness center, video game room, tennis courts, etc.) as assigned, to ensure compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Completes all required Company trainings and compliance courses as assigned.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of six (6) months of experience in the customer service field is required.
- No prior supervisory experience required.
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
- CPR/AED Certification (Adult, Infant, and Child Rescue).
- First Aid Certification.
- Driver’s License (non-commercial) – must be state-specific.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- The ability to account for all funds collected through activity fees.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
- Recognizes an emergency situation and take appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
- Cash handling skills (the ability to count currency, make and count back change).
Automated External Defibrillator