At Carrier, we're in the process of fast-growing our digital capabilities and optimizing our software development processes. Together, we'll transform our products and services to build a more seamless and creative digital experience for our employees, customers, partners and suppliers.
As part of this transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to lead the project effort to transition and establish a new environment for a global IT Contract management team. You will provide strategic leadership and direction to the separation focused digital technology teams in partnership with various functional organizations.
Serve as a key member of the Digital Technology Team aiding in the Carrier Separation Program. As the point of contact, support in contract review activities and have a deep understanding of Software licensing, and experience with services based contracts. This role requires ability to work in multiple work streams and manage projects while collaborating with all effectively to prioritize and execute projects against a project schedule. You will have knowledge of various software licensing pricing models, billing processes, and SAAS models.
- Partners with Corporate teams for a successful separation effort including the lifecycle of transaction e.g. TSA negotiations, Supporting clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Finance/DT teams to ensure payroll systems efficient operations
- Identify cost reduction opportunities, explore alternatives, and assess impact
- Operate with the objective of executing projects to meet the required standard of quality; ensuring business success; and ensuring professional stakeholder management
- Support the creation, distribution and analysis of responses to RFI’s, RFQ’s, and RFP’s
- Support negotiation efforts, develop deal summary, and lead approval process
- Support the development and implementation of policies and procedures for the acquisition and consumption of IT Software and Services.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field. Master's degree is helpful.
- 6-10 years’ experience with IT Contract negotiations and Software/SAAS Licensing like Microsoft and Oracle
- Program management, Budget management, Leadership, Team management, Vendor negotiations is a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.