QSR Automations, Inc.
Salary & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, casual work environment, and excellent benefits including medical, 401k with employer match, paid vacation, and holidays.
QSR Automations has an immediate opening for an exceptionally driven and highly accountable, results oriented individual for the role of DevOps Engineer.
Reporting to the Director of Enterprise Infrastructure, the DevOps Engineer is responsible for provisioning, monitoring, and maintaining AWS infrastructure to support development teams.
● Contribute to infrastructure features, capabilities, and reliability
● Research new tools and technologies for use within the team
● Assist in the troubleshooting of infrastructure and deploy timely fixes
● Develop and maintain comprehensive knowledge of QSR’s robust product portfolio, both hardware & software
● Identify and resolve client concerns, providing exceptional customer service on a day to day basis with meticulous focus on timelines, details and follow-up
Required Skills and Traits:
● 3+ years of related experience
● Ability to create straightforward, reproducible processes to support development teams
● Desire to work closely with development teams to meet the needs of their Enterprise Applications
● Strong critical and creative thinking skills
● Strong analytical skills
● Desire to be on the cutting edge of software engineering
Desired Skills and Traits:
● Bachelor's degree or higher, preferably in technology related field
● Experience working with Enterprise Infrastructure (Kubernetes/Docker, Linux, AWS)
● Comfortable with a common scripting language (Bash, PowerShell, or Python)
● Knowledge of common Internet Protocols (HTTP, TCP, IP)