Clutch is looking for dynamic customer service consultants to join our fast-growing team. Based in the Houston , Clutch is a market leader in direct sales and customer acquisition and we need customer service personnel to support our sales team. The sky is the limit for the right candidate, so read on for more information and if you think you tick all the boxes, apply today!
Customer Service Associate I Job Description:
Interacting with customers to provide troubleshooting assistance daily
Resolving client issues in a friendly, helpful way.
Providing price tariffs and amending as required.
Responding to client enquiries.
Attending staff and client meetings.
Tracking sales and maintaining records.
Helping the sales team to acquire new customers.
Up-selling where appropriate.
Providing general admin support.
No experience is necessary. If you have a great attitude and personality, we'll provide all necessary training . Our office has a very energetic, competitive, and fun environment.
All available positions are entry level with room for rapid growth.
Our offices are expanding quickly throughout the nation.
We are filling positions immediately in our Customer Service Department!
If you are dedicated, enthusiastic, great at multitasking, and detail oriented you WILL be rewarded.
Customer Service Associate Requirements:
This position is for immediate hire
Must be available to work full-time
Must be able to communicate well with others & enjoy working with people
Must be at least 18 years of age
Must be a team player
Must be computer literate
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Brand Awareness, Customer acquisitions & marketing promotions
- Specializing in events & promotions assisting in marketing and promotional campaigns
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and realizing customer needs
- Problem solving for clients if need be by clarifying the customer’s complaint; focusing on the cause of the problem and explain the best solutions to their problem
We provide ALL training. A few Skills/Qualifications in Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking, would be beneficial but not necessary .
Customer Relationship Management
Explain Product Feature
Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
Resolve Customer Issue