We are recruiting for a Healthcare Customer Service Representative in South Burlington. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing organization!
This role is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm, temp-to-hire, paying $17 to $19/hr.
Position is fully onsite with social distancing guidelines and protections in effect. Masks are worn everywhere besides your own workstation.
Responsibilities: Our client is looking for their next great team member! The Customer Service Representative's primary responsibilities include:
Answer inbound customer calls, assisting with medical, dental and flexible spending plan questions Review plan documents to respond to specific benefit questions Communicate with internal team Participate in team training sessions and build customer service skills Respond to customer email requests
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Skills: Excellent communication and customer service skills Excellent attention to detail Professional telephone manner. Ability to multi-task while working with a computer and phone system
Education: High School
Great new orders from structured input phone, email, SAP & Salesforce
• Execute and monitor transactions to enable delivery of product and billing; monitor backorders
• Execute transactional reconciliation for dealer-to-dealer / customer-to-customer stock transfer
• Initiate country stock transfers and trigger local deliveries
• Maximize effectiveness through appropriate system and technology usage while documenting all customer interactions in Customer Relations Management Software (Salesforce)
• Provide transactional support with account reconciliation.
• Ensure completion of all necessary forms (e.g. to document legally binding agreements).
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.