Duration: 2+ months
- The client is looking for someone to work on Win10, exchange server upgrade. Project expected to last 6-8 weeks. The client requires 2 techs to work the 2nd shift and perform the upgrades and a third tech to work during the day to assist users with any issues they might have after the migration work is completed.
- Performs activities associated with installing, diagnosing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices, standard software, and low-end servers at customer sites, and/or depot locations.
- This is a journeyman position for the typical desk side support technician.
- May be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk or script using standard methods, techniques, and tools.
- May also apply personal knowledge to resolve product support issues that could not be addressed by the service desk. Assignments range in complexity from troubleshooting and repair, to more difficult device repair, including reloading and re-imaging of PC’s/laptops, and installing and optimizing HW/SW networking products.
- A+ preferred, not required.
- Day shift - need to be more technical/experienced for troubleshooting purposes.
- 2nd shift - will be a scripted process to update the laptops, but a good working knowledge of Win10, Outlook, and exchange would be helpful.
- Day shift - should have 4-5 year experience with Deskside support, troubleshooting issues, and Outlook.
- 2nd shift - should have minimal experience as they will be menu driven with repetitive work.
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: Desk_Spprt_Waco_TX
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
Apidel Technologies is a certified WMBE ( Women and Minority Based Enterprise ), E- verified Global Staffing Company.
Founded by a team of technology professionals from various backgrounds, our goal is to deliver workforce solutions and on-demand talent.
We, at Apidel Technologies have a clear vision of providing everyone with an equal opportunity to grow and progress. We have a robust and dynamic business model, one that is designed to provide the best delivery value to our clients and partners. Our thorough analysis of industry trends allows our technological experts to deliver top solutions to clients to satisfy their needs.
Today, in a global economy faced with cut-throat competition, we have learned to produce cutting edge and innovative approaches to handle competition and achieve our vision and mission.
We are a performance driven organization that strongly believes in efficient and effective customer focused strategies that bring about quality results for our clients. We bring to our clients a unique blend of customer focus, passion for technology, corporate experience, and an expert team, ready to deploy in a mix of on-site, offsite, or offshore delivery models.
We align ourselves with our clients requirements by deploying innovative service strategies and nurturing client industry focused recruitment teams with expertise in technical as well as recruitment skills to source the right candidates for our clients