What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
Retirement Services Consultant
Here are some more of the things you will get to do:
- Probe, gather and analyze client needs pertaining to Insperity 401(k) services and day-to-day operations for assigned clients
- Manage general client issues and client specific projects: de-conversions, plan amendments, profit sharing contributions, forfeiture sweeps, Safe Harbor Campaign
- Answer incoming calls from clients requesting information about 401(k) plans, including questions concerning testing, invoices and IRS regulation changes
- Notify and advises existing Retirement Services clients of results from required annual testing and ways to improve future results
- Advise clients on ways to improve participation in their plan
- Participate in campaigns that will introduce the 401(k) Plan to prospective participants
Here is what we are looking for so you will be successful:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in 401(k) administration, 3rd Party Administrator a plus
- Solid understanding of qualified plans, including ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code and relevant regulations.
- Experience with conducting or presenting non-discrimination testing.
- Experience in implementing 401(k) Plans and in document interpretations is required.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Employee Retirement Income Security Act