To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hurlock, MD 21643
- Millie Robbins
- Phone: 443-477-6555
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Staffing Services • Hurlock, MD
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities: This is a part-time Monday-Saturday position.
- Personalizes each customer interaction while accurately processing banking transactions.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service by providing other general banking services, answering questions and cross-selling Bank products and services, including referring customers to the sales team or other appropriate areas of the Bank.
- Protects the Bank’s assets by understanding and following policies and procedures, including balancing daily.
- Delivers superior customer service at all times.
- Researches customer inquiries and provides resolutions within Bank guidelines.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of products, services, technology, and regulations.
- Complies with internal security policies and procedures and maintains customer confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains records, reports, and procedures required by the office.
- Fosters and develops community relationships.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Some bank and/or cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be available to work the required schedule of the branch office to include Saturdays.
- Some knowledge and understanding of banking
- Superior customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, attention to detail and communication skills.
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet.
- Floating between the different branches so a valid driver's license is required.