Our AMAZING benefits:
• Flexible start times!!!
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits available on the 1st of the month following 30 days of employment - you don't have to wait 90 days for insurance!
• Growing company with opportunities to advance
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Personal time.
• 401K Retirement program.
• Professional business culture where employees have an opportunity to actively contribute to the success of the company.
Install & Tech Work Duties:
• Possible traveling once per month to customer sites
• Installing and repairing equipment locally and possibly out of state - you get to see the country!
• Some night and weekend installs.
• Building equipment to prepare for shipping.
• Keeping truck and trailer and toolbox clean, organized and fully stocked.
• Other duties as assigned.
Why you should work for Mahoney:
• Will train the right person - bring your mechanical skills to our shop and we can develop and grow your career and enhance your skills!
• You get to work for a family owned company that prides itself in developing its people - it's one of our core values!
• We're a stable and safe work environment – we’ve been around for more than 65 years!
• We offer competitive starting salary with benefits .
Install & Tech Skills and we will train you:
• Basic mechanical skills a plus (plumbing & electrical).
• Forklift certification
• Electronic Troubleshooting.
• Ability to lift, pull or push at least 100 pounds.
• Must have good driving record as you will be traveling to customer's sites.
Chosen by Buffalo Wild Wings as their 2015 Vendors of Excellence, our “do it right" approach" has made Mahoney Environmental, “a great place to work" Mahoney Environmental is an EEO/AA employer M/F.D/V. Mahoney Environmental is grateful for the service provided by our military and veterans. Your proven dedication and strong work ethic can be implemented in an assortment of positions offered at Mahoney.
Complex Problem Solving