Ever wanted to see how a company grows from start up to big venture? Our CEO sold his first company for $300M and is now embarking on an even more exciting venture in the robotics, sensor/next gen home space, after killing it earlier on.
Huge growth opportunity for a go-getter grad or seasoned expert who wants to learn how businesses get builtas you roll up your sleeves and help launch everything from the ground floor.
You'll work alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industy, while helping out across the board. If you think you may want to launch your own company in the future, this would be an incredible foundation for how to do it.
You'll be in the thick of everything working closely with the CTO, CEO, and engineers across the board. You'll be responsible for the electrical design of next generation products that don't exist yet to fill a market niche, and will be disruptive to how we care for our most valuable property, no matter size or geography.
We are looking for professionals from seasoned gurus to those with only a few experience who thrive in a fast paced start-up like environment; that means that changing gears and trying new things doesn't scare you away, but rather, you thrive on these challenges -- the only way to truly innovate and disrupt is to try new things until it's mind-blowingly just right, right?
In the lead role you will be the owner of all aspects of EE hardware design including, circuit/board design and validation. To be successful you need to be highly motivated and detail oriented while showing highest standards of responsibilities.
• BSEE or MSEE with at least 7 years of experience in product design
• Experience of leading or working with ODM/OEMs for all stages of product development
• At least 5 years of experience with system-level design including circuit design, system bring-up, integration, and debug
• Knowledge of low-power circuit design, DC/DC converters, power management methods, audio circuit design, and analog design
• Knowledge of processor architecture, digital circuit design and various communications protocols such as I2C, UART, SPI, USB, MIPI, I2S, etc.
• Knowledge of mixed-signal board-level design
• Experience developing robust designs for ESD/EMI immunities and RF de-sensitization
• Experience integrating RF technologies such as WIFI, BT, GPS, etc.
• Experience leading, driving or contributing to design development from schematic capture, PCB layout through assembly
• Experience partnering with software teams to define and implement firmware, drivers and algorithms
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (not required)
· Strong interpersonal skills and capability to drive various cross-functional team members
IDEAL: embedded software (C, C++)
· Understanding of high speed design and noise suppression techniques. Hands on experience with signal integrity tools is a plus
· Experience in designing products for wireless networks (GSM, UMTS, LTE), GPS, WiFi and Bluetooth wireless systems
· Strong communication and documentation skills and ability to operate autonomously
· Understanding of manufacturing process including DFM and DFT