Express Stores, LLC is the 2nd largest T-Mobile Premium Retail Partner in the United States and we are still growing!
Voted "Best Place to Work" 2017, 2018 and 2019
Bilingual Spanish a BIG Plus
Performance Management of a Commissioned Sales Team Required
You'll be working in partnership with your Area Manager and your guidance will insure that your team is trained and ready to smash their monthly goals. Your keen eye will help you identify issues, devise action plans, and seek opportunities to refine and grow our business. Your previous sales history will allow you to jump in and work with customers, showing others how to close a sale.
RESPONSIBILITIES of a Wireless Store Manager
- Advocate your store's needs and effectively communicate them from the bottom up
- Sales focus pinpointing performance issues and coaching
- Flexible retail schedule inclusive of weekends
- Grow business by identifying market prospects and zeroing in on areas with the greatest improvement opportunities
- Cultivate confidence in employees and inspire them to be passionate about customer satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS of a Wireless Store Manager
- Track record of high personal performance
- Wireless or telecom-related background required
- Talent and previous experience performance managing commissioned sales teams
- Advanced personnel training, coaching and development skills
- Operational and financial performance management know-how
Medical (Cigna), Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Employee Assistance Programs, 75% discount T-Mobile phone service up to 5 lines, Pet Insurance and AFLAC and so much more!