To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Grand Island, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Grand Island, NE
Posted 2 months ago
Seeking a Plant Controller for meat production facility immediately!
This opportunity is direct hire/permanent; Not temporary or contract!
Salary $95-100K DOE + 25% bonus potential!
Full Benefits after 60 days including Health, Matching 401K and PTO!
Plant Controller Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all financial aspects of plant.
- Compare performance with operating plans and standards. Provide reports and interpret the results of operations to all levels of management. This includes the formulation of accounting policies, the preparation of financial statements and operating data, the coordination of systems and procedures, and special reports as required.
- Establish and implement a sound operational and organizational plan in direct support of the business plan.
- Estimate plant expenses on a regular basis.
- Supervise and motivate staff to ensure successful completion of accounting duties and reports.
- Has final responsibility for providing the organization and its management with the appropriate financial and operating information necessary.
- Ensure optimum performance of the function. Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and effective practices
Plant Controller Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of accounting experience
- 1+ of SAP experience
- Advanced Excel experience
- Background in food production required; meat facility highly preferred