Certified Nursing Assistant
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only form the acronym CARE , they are our guiding principles and create the framework for all of our relationships with customers, team members, families and the community at large.
Proudly serving our customers for almost 20 years with a long history of excellent outcomes, ASC is Indiana owned and operated. We take great pride in our heritage, incorporating Hoosier hospitality in all that we do. We value our customers because they are our teachers, coaches, neighbors and family.
Our commitment to our team:
● PayActiv-— gain instant access to a portion of your wages before payday!
● Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available — plans starting as low as $20 a week
● Paid time off and paid holidays
● Generous friends referral program
● Tuition assistance and up to $500 for certifications
● Volunteer opportunities in your community
● Preceptor Program — Mentor your team members and receive additional compensation
● O2NE program offers fully paid LPN or RN higher education and training for employees accepted into the program
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at American Senior Communities?
● Making a difference in the lives of the residents we serve by providing them with care and compassion.
● Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping onboard new teammates.
● Provides care in a manner that protects and promotes residents rights, dignity, privacy, confidentially, self-determination, and active participation.
● Assists in activities of daily living (ADLs) including bathing, grooming, dressing, mobility, transferring, and feeding of assigned residents.
● Ability to display tactful, cheerful, and enthusiastic disposition with all residents and family members.
● Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide training and competency evaluation program or a CNA or HHA competency evaluation program approved by the state.
● Customer Service focus and the ability to demonstrate the core values listed above is a must!
● Certified in CPR and First Aide Certification or willing to obtain upon hire.
About our Senior Living Division
Our Senior Living Division offers team members the opportunity to advance their career while working in a fast paced and rewarding environment. We take pride in offering our residents more than just a place to rest their head. As a member of the Senior Living division, you will have the opportunity to use your skills to enhance the lifestyles of our residents and help them explore their passions. Our whole-person centered care focuses on nurturing the physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual well-being of our residents. The hands-on experience you will gain allows you the opportunity to create meaningful relationships with your team and our residents.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.