Since 2001, RealStreet has connected management executives for the construction industry to contractors working on commercial and government projects. As a leading firm in the country which specializes entirely in senior level construction employment, we have cultivated long-term relationships with many of the industry's leading companies enabling us access to the top companies throughout the continental U.S.
We currently have a great assignment for a Structural Project Engineer. This individual will support our client, a premier provider of environmental and infrastructure support services serving federal, state and local government based out of West Chester, PA, with projects across the nation. The position provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes paid holidays, paid time off, an extensive insurance plan and a 401(k) retirement plan with a generous company match.
The Structural Project Engineer will become a part of our client’s project team in West Chester, PA and will be responsible for performing technical report writing and analyzing existing infrastructures to include development of Preliminary Engineering Reports (PERs).
Responsibilities of the Structural Project Engineer include:
- Preparing project scope of work, estimates and budgets
- Creating proposal related documentation
- Managing contract bidding and award processes
- Performing engineering design calculations and construction phase engineering services
- Coordinating with team members including:
- Traveling to work sites to perform inspections including meeting with client site representatives and contractors
Specific qualifications for the Structural Project Engineer include:
- A bachelor’s degree in Structural Engineering from an accredited program
- Six (6) or more years of related experience as a structural project engineer working on small to medium (ranging from $100k - $700k) design or construction projects with project teams and subcontractors
- A Professional Engineer (PE) license or ability to become a registered PE within 2 years of hire
- Experience with structural steel, concrete, civil and building facilities engineering
- AutoCAD / Geographical Information Systems (GIS) experience is preferred
- Must be a US citizen authorized to work in the US with the ability to obtain Secret security clearance
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel locally (20% of time) within the Philadelphia metro area
RealStreet offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes:
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Medical Insurance Plan which includes prescription coverage
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance & long term disability insurance
Build a better construction career with RealStreet!
RealStreet is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.