F&I Specialists are responsible for traveling to assigned JM&A accounts to train the dealership personnel on JM&A products and processes and to provide all of the tools necessary to sell JM&A products.
- Are you ready to take your F&I experience to the next level?
- Are you looking for an F&I career opportunity with an industry leader and FORTUNE® Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For that promotes leadership growth and potential?
- Do you love to travel and would be open to residing in different areas of the United States?
- Are you motivated to help others achieve their goals?
If your answers are YES, this is the right opportunity for you to consider!
The F&I Specialists perform a wide variety of duties to establish and maintain mutually beneficial, professional relationships with current JM&A dealer customers. The responsibilities of the F&I Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Supporting field management on JM&A dealership assignments
- Providing one-on-one training with an F&I Manager that is new to the dealership on the JM&A sales process
- Achieve performance objectives set forth by JM&A while managing time to complete all reporting requirements (e.g., daily reports)
- Train and review product knowledge with dealership employees
- Build relationships and earn respect within all departments and at all levels within the dealership
- Must be able to communicate in an effective manner with dealership personnel in order to properly execute directives as given
- Work independently and manage work schedule while on assignment