To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Equity Staffing Group • Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Here’s what a Teller’s day looks like:
• LEARN about our members, hear them, and understand their situations.
• EDUCATE our members on the ways we can help them afford life.
• PROVIDE exceptional service, greet members by name, and make them feel like family.
• PROCESS transactions like deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and payments with consummate professionalism.
• PARTICIPATE in achieving branch goals by constantly searching for new ways to better serve our members.
• GROW with us by immersing in financial industry trends, products, services and technological advances.
• SHARE your knowledge on effective practices, competitive intelligence, and business opportunities.
• STAND shoulder-to-shoulder with our members and your canvas teammates through our peaks and valleys.
Who You Are
Here you are…or who we think you are, or who you really want to be:
• You are authentic and passionate about helping others.
• You enjoy learning and want a career…not just a paycheck.
• You understand financial products and services.
• You’ve won service excellence awards and earned high fives and fist bumps for your awesomeness.
• You embrace change and seek new ways to serve our members and the community.
• You work well with others, even when things don’t go as planned.
• You are innovative and thrive on challenges.
• You embrace change and a fast pace. We do think we can change the world for people and are making it happen!
We know you might not have every qualification we’ve listed. Passion and potential matter here. If you know you’re right for the position, let us know. We’re good at spotting talent.
Other Important Information
You’ll use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, copiers, fax machines, and filing cabinets. The position also requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files, and flex paperclips. You may be required to bend, stoop, or stand on one leg while multiplying fractions and compounding daily, variable interest in your head. Just kidding — nobody can do that on one leg.
Please note, this job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time.