Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily extracting completed sales orders from Sales Toolbox into Accounting Software, MAS500.
· Verify accuracy of Sales Order in Sales Toolbox to sales order in Accounting Software ensuring accuracy in resulting pick list.
· Forward Pick List to Shipping Department for fulfilling the orders.
· Open cases on Dashboard to obtain further information for incomplete documents.
· Scan documents into document management systems or databases
· Respond to requests for information from internal and external customers.
· Update Customer information in MAS 500.
· Comply with data integrity and security policies.
Physical and Environmental Conditions:
Sitting using a computer consumes 80% of each day. Walking to different locations within the office will be necessary.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- 2-3 years related experience. High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications, databases, spreadsheets, word processing required. Knowledge of MAS 500 a plus.
- Detail oriented and the ability to work accurately is essential.
- Interpersonal skills-ability to work in a Team Environment.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and accuracy