To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
8150 NW 21st Street
Miami, FL 33122
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commodity Forwarders • Miami, FL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for a full-time Warehouse Agent to fill a position within our Warehouse department. This is a non-exempt position with an hourly rate between $10.00 and $12.00 depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently handling various responsibilities with competing priorities as well as excellent customer service abilities. Must demonstrate professional manners and effective communication when interacting with fellow employees and customers.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Movements to insure customer and vendor satisfaction.
- Take a proactive approach at all times to minimize potential claims and maximize customer and vendor satisfaction.
- Maximize cooler capacity and efficiency.
- Promote a work environment where shifts work in conjunction to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Make sure you approach each file and customer as an opportunity to exceed expectations and build customer confidence.
- Make sure all work completed meets Commodity Forwarders quality standards and keep claims and damage to a minimum.
- Make sure all necessary reports and records are complete, timely, and accurate.
- Make sure all Freight forwarding activities abide by all government laws and regulations at origin and destination.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability Insurance and Basic Life Insurance (100% paid by the company for employee only coverage)
- AFLAC and 401K enrollment opportunity
- PTO + Vacation as in line with company policy
- High School Diploma
- 1 year Warehouse experience
- Good attendance
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Must be able to work weekends if needed
- Must be able to lift more than 35 lbs
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment
- Basic Computer Skills ( e-mail, web browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word)