Our client is searching for a new Executive Assistant! The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the CEO, CFO and President and supports implementation of corporate mission, vision and culture. Please note that this position is part-time and will consist of 25 hours per week.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Organize and maintain office of the CEO/CFO/President effectively.
- Provides administrative support including office and calendar management, filing, e-filing, answer phone and respond to callers and/or direct call as needed to efficiently respond to caller needs.
- Arrange travel and needed accommodations; complete expense reports for CEO/CFO/President.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Coordination of special events related to the CEO/CFO/President and communicates necessary meeting information as necessary.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have High School Diploma.
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- 3-5 years related administrative assistant experience.
- Computer experience with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint.
PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS NECESSARY FOR SUCCESS IN POSITION: Excellent communication skills, multi-tasked, analytical skills, initiative, ability to develop employee potential, sense of urgency, technical skills, people skills, teamwork/quality focus, prioritization and organizational skills, patience.
WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Our client offers an exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding benefits package and opportunities for career development comparable to some of the industry’s finest. Their culture is unique with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: 25 hours per week. M-F (9am–2pm)
For more information about this Executive Assistant opportunity, please email your updated resume to Maggie Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
KEYWORDS: Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administrative, Clerical